Custom Application Development
ASPEO helps clients achieve their business goals by building, integrating and supporting mission-critical applications and systems for optimized quality, increased business value, faster time-to-market and reduced total cost of operations.
ASPEO's Application Development Services provide analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of business applications. ASPEO's delivery capability spans service-oriented architectures, including J2EE and .NET, as well as traditional client/server development, and offers portal development, wireless and mobility applications and content delivery.
Your company receives the benefit of successful, high-quality applications without the hassles of learning curves and staffing. Using a four-phased approach, our experts define application requirements, analyze application characteristics, produce / implement the application and monitor performance during post-implementation support.
Through our best-of-breed talent, you gain access to intellectual capital and best practices while reducing development costs. In fact, you can even realize an increase in productivity for application development projects while improving your business performance through the changing demands of your marketplace.
What ASPEO can do for you
- Deliver the most effective blend of onsite, offsite, and offshore activities
- Optimize ROI from new, aging, and legacy application systems
- Increase your ability to compete globally by integrating leading Internet-enabled applications
- Improve your response to customer needs by keeping critical enterprise software up to date
- Speed the pace of technological change within your organization while minimizing costs
- Recapture the business logic inherent in legacy applications
ASPEO range of services
- Building new applications
- Maintaining and enhancing enterprise critical applications
- Increasing performance of legacy applications
- Web-enabling for increased visibility and usability
- Creating streamlined, end-to-end virtual business processes
- Developing new, customized applications engineered for a perfect fit
- Integrating new, re-engineered, reconfigured legacy systems
- Redeploying a smoothly functioning body of enterprise applications
RightChoice™ Project Outsourcing
With offices in both the U.S. and Ukraine, ASPEO's global delivery model provides you with the flexibility to get any project completed—whether it be onsite, offsite, offshore or a combination— at the best possible value.
Designed to Work
From improving your IT capabilities to full-scale offshore software development, ASPEO's RightChoice™ Project Outsourcing process relies on a rapid application development methodology, mapping out the entire project before it begins and identifying goals, timelines and possible trouble spots before they happen. The process provides you with:
With our vast pool of expert talent to choose from, we can quickly scale to meet your project deadlines.
Highly skilled, experienced project managers, software developers, and IT consultants hit the ground running, employing best software practices to ensure quality and deliver immediate results.
Regular updates keep you informed of our progress every step of the way and ensure a zero-defect solution perfectly matched to your needs.
Whether you want to project manage yourself or hand it off to one of our experienced project managers (or perhaps something in between), our methodology enables you to maintain control of all your projects.
Tremendous Cost Savings without Sacrificing Quality
Outsourcing software development with ASPEO makes fiscal sense for both large- and mid-sized companies. Through our Ukraine production facility, you have access to a vast pool of highly educated, technical, and functional experts in all current and legacy technologies. At the same time, our U.S. headquarters facility provides you with continuous updates, improved project communication and a local presence to respond to any change or request immediately.
And with our adherence to software quality management (SQM) standards and best software practices, as well as our rigorous testing methodology, you can be sure that outsourcing your software development does not mean sacrificing quality.